SC - Looking for guidance

Morses3 at aol.com Morses3 at aol.com
Thu Apr 6 19:36:02 PDT 2000

 Welcome! wow! You stuck around event through some of our recent growing
 pains? We will be looking forward to haveing a cooler head around! Where
 are you? Have you contacted a local group yet?

I live outside of Washington, DC in Arlington, VA. I know that I'm in the
Barony of Ponte Alto in Atlantia and have even gone to a couple of newcomers
meetings where everyone was very nice, I just wasn't at a point where I could
pursue this yet. I know there is also a local cooks guild which I thought I'd
follow up on.

Duke Cariadoc's _Miscellany_.
 The latter is even on the web, though I don't have the URL handy right
 now.

Actually, I already have that bookmarked in my computer and have read through
most of what's there several times.

 'Lainie >>

Thanks for the suggestions.

Perry