SC - Dishwashing - was, Looking for Guidance

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Apr 7 03:55:38 PDT 2000

> Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 23:04:45 -0400
> From: "Siegfried Heydrich" <baronsig at peganet.com>
> Subject: Re: SC - Looking for guidance
>
>     A household brother of mine did an awesome amount of dishwashing, and
> remarked that he'd never get doodly-squat for it. When he got his AoA, it
> was made known that he was the Principal of the Order of Doodly-Squat, and
> his token was an orange dishrag hanging from his belt . . .
>
>     Sieggy

The Viceroy of the Crown Province of Østgar*r, in the East Kingdom, is
also a Master of the Pelican. Not, exclusively, for dishwashing, but he
does retain proteges with a little ceremony which has his other proteges
attend with a bowl of sudsy water and a towel, with the admonition, "Let
this be the first of _many_ batches of dishwater you'll put your hands
into in my service." It gets a good laugh from people expecting
something more solemn, but I think it has a serious side, too.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com