SC - Brussel sprouts

Jeff Gedney JGedney at dictaphone.com
Fri Apr 7 06:28:26 PDT 2000

For me, when it comes to Brussel Sprouts, Simplicity rules.
I like them prepared this way:
with the tip of the knife, slit the stem ends in a cross, steam until just tender,
and serve with a judicious splash of Balsamico.

Even my _kids_ love them this way.

As for roast beef, I like simplicity too.
With the tip of a small knife puncture and slit the roast and put in slivers of
garlic. rub with rosemary, cracked pepper, and kosher salt.
Roast at 200-250 degrees until almost done,  turn the oven up to 400 for
10 minutes. Let rest in the pan 10 minutes, slice and serve.

brandu