SC - Looking for guidance

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri Apr 7 11:33:10 PDT 2000

If you're interested, I'm cooking Night on the Town in Lochmere (near Annapolis,
MD), next weekend.  It should be a grand event, lots of fun, with all sorts of
silliness going on (including a raid on the town of Smeewick by the Spaniards!).
I'm doing a very late period feast, Elizabethan, in fact.  If you'd like to come
play, fee free to do so.  You can contact the Baroness of Ponte Alto (Dame
Winifred Corbet) at (703)440-5093 for directions...or you can call me
((410)535-2152) for directions and information.  I suspect we can even come up
with some loaner garb for you.

I look forward to meeting you!

Kiri