SC - Looking for guidance

Morses3 at aol.com Morses3 at aol.com
Fri Apr 7 17:49:57 PDT 2000

Wow! I guess now is the perfect opportunity to quit thinking about doing this
and actually do it......

I am totally unprepared, but I'd love to accept your offer and come next
weekend. I just printed the event flyer so I have most of the pertinent
information and I'm sure I can get directions from Mapquest (I'm pretty sure
I know where this is anyway....)

I guess I need details of what to do next and when to be there so I can
actually be some help. Do I need to send advance reservations or should I
check in at troll when I get there? Do you actually start preparing in
advance on Friday night or do you wait till Saturday morning to start? I
usually go to my antique store in Richmond on Friday, but I can easily come
straight from there to Annapolis or show up where you tell me on Saturday
morning.

I think I will need to take advantage of the loaner garb-maybe you can
provide suggestions of who to call to arrange that. Since I have NO camping
gear, I guess I'll make a hotel reservation if you think it's worth staying
over till Sunday morning.

Sorry for the multitude of what must seem silly questions but since I haven't
done this before I want to make sure I get everything all set so I can't give
myself an excuse not to come! Please let me know if there is anything I can
bring that would be helpful.

If I don't get a message from you by tomorrow night, maybe I'll give you a
phone call, or you're welcome to call me at (703) 812-4684.

Thanks for the welcome!

Perry