SC - Open VS Closed Kitchens (Rant)

Black Jade Black_Jade at bigpond.com
Mon Apr 10 20:24:47 PDT 2000

>When I arrived at the Coronation where Mistress Kiri (newly on this list)
>cooked the feast last year, I found out that my reservation had arrived too
>late to get on-board. I returned to my truck for my apron and knives and
>spent a rewarding day learning in her "closed" kitchen. This past Febuary I
>co-cooked a feast with Mistress Kielyn (also new to this list) and once
>again learned much in a "closed" kitchen. We gladly gave work to all of the
>volunters.
>
>Jehan Yves

I think here, definitions are differing.  For you, I think am getting the
impression that 'closed kitchen' means noone who isn't working on cooking
stuff is allowed into the kitchen, whereas when I think of the words
'closed kitchen' it means no volunteers full stop, are allowed into the
kitchen.
- -Katerine