SC - Open VS Closed Kitchens (Rant)

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Apr 10 21:56:11 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/10/00 8:05:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Black_Jade at bigpond.com writes:

<< I usually find the time to tell someone
 the originals of what ever dish this is, or why I put this amount of spice
 in that dish as long as the person asking doesn't prevent me from doing
 what I'm supposed to be doing and isn't hindering the process of preparing
 the food too much >>

Chopping carrots, slicing onions, washing dishes usually NOT an option for
volunteers in my kitchen. You show up, you desire to help, you are given the
recipes that are not being done and requested to pick one and do it. Period.
:-)

Ras