SC - Welcome Olaf

Bethany Public Library betpulib at ptdprolog.net
Tue Apr 11 20:41:11 PDT 2000

Hej! Right back atcha (what does Hej! mean? Hello? Greetings? Get lost?)
Welcome tot he cook's list!
You wrote:
>I look foreward to being educated on the proper way of cooking a period
>feast & camp food for my persona. I am a Norse persona form the West coast
>of Norway working as a gaurd for the Balif of Birka in the Christian year
>831.

You'll get that, eventually. You'll also be inductedinto the low order of
the rock-seekers, be issued cook's challenges, will undoubtably discover a
mad passion for obscure cooking erata, and will learn all sorts of nifty
things only marginally related to cooking. Hey, this is one big
cyber-kitchen, and we cooks like to put our feet up and yak over the
tabletop, just like any other kitchen in the world. So we gossip a bit too
much. That's part of life, too.

You are welcome to come on in a pull up a stool.

>Hej!
>Lord Olaf Of Trollhiemsfjord,

Aoife