SC - Re:Kohlrabi in Charlamagne's fields

ChannonM at aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Thu Apr 13 03:41:52 PDT 2000

> I did not find the word in my only medium sized dictionaries, but at
>  least a note in the edition says that _ravacaulis_ is kohlrabi.
>
>  Thomas

Thanks Thomas, it's hard to rely on the english translations. BTW, where did
you find the original, is it commonly available?. I am researching the
origins of verjus and other "common" (in the middle ages) French foods. The
Charlamagne info is interesting for it's after Antimus but before
Ensignments, which is the next document I have in French timeperiod.

Hauviette