SC - Fw: [Trimaris] Meat in a can (no, it's not aboutlistmeat)

Jim Revells sudnserv5 at netway.com
Sun Apr 16 11:23:00 PDT 2000

	I don't know for sure.  The only reason I know about thoes 2 items is that
there is a large Scottish gathering in NH & some one was commenting on the
lack of Sheep's Lung in the local Haggis & there was an artical in the
paper abut the problems of redeveloping downtown Manchester, NH.  In that
they talked about there being pits that had been filled with raw sheep
skins near the Mills that had to be treated like Bio Hazard Sites because
of the possibility of Anthrax Spores from 100 years ago which stated that
raw skins could not be imported anymore for that reason.  I don't know
about other continents though, the health/import laws vary widely for
country to country.
Hej!
Olaf