SC - Plastic Ware

Robin Carroll-Mann harper at idt.net
Mon Apr 17 04:57:35 PDT 2000

And it came to pass on 17 Apr 00,, that Par Leijonhufvud wrote:

> I more and more gather that our camp (a smallish pseudo-household) is
> borderline enchanted ground, and that many SCA camps in Nordmark is
> "enchanted ground light". Or is "period tents only, keep the obviously
> modern stuff hidden" the actual standard everywhere?

Inter-Kingdom anthropology alert!  In some areas, such as my region of
the East Kingdom, camping events are rare, and daylong events at a
rented hall are the standard.  I camp (at most) twice a year, with
modern camping gear, and most of my barony does the same.

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann
harper at idt.net