SC - Milky Celts

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Apr 17 06:33:03 PDT 2000

Oh, I don't think so....
A (female) college friend of mine came from a Turkish/Sicilian background, and
stood over 6 ft. tall.  Said she was (barely) second generation, and literally
everyone in the family of her generation was seriously tall, while her parents,
aunts, uncles, etc. were rather short (as in, like a foot shorter).  The only
attributable factor they could come up with was increased nutrition.
Maire