SC - Fw: [Trimaris] Meat in a can (no, it's not aboutlistmeat)

Jim Revells sudnserv5 at netway.com
Mon Apr 17 07:33:30 PDT 2000

- ----------
> From: Alderton, Philippa <phlip at morganco.net>
> To: sca-cooks at ansteorra.org
> Subject: Re: SC - Fw: [Trimaris] Meat in a can (no, it's not
aboutlistmeat)
> Date: Sunday, April 16, 2000 11:06 PM
>
> I hope this is a theoretical feast, or at least well advertised, because
> while I eat a LOT of vegetables, I'm aware of my nature as an omnivore,
eat
> all sorts of meat, and would feel taken advantage of if paying for and
fed a
> veggie feast without warning.
>
> Philippa Farrour
> Caer Frig
> Southeastern Ohio

	Just Theoretical, so far. I have just returned to the East, after 6 years
in Merides & 1 year in Trimares where there are fewer request for vegan
dishes than in the East.  If you come to a feast I do I doubt you will
complane of lack of meat.  Ask any one who attended the Arenal 12th Night
feast I did 3 years ago.  The last dish in in the 3rd course (Kollops a
Swedish Beef dish with cranberrys in place of lingen berrys) was hardly
touched. We finished of the last of the leftover ham at Gulf Wars.  I
usualy plan for a pound to a pound & a half of meat per person for a major
feast.
Hej!
Olaf