SC - Scrapple-Recipe-OOP

Black Jade Black_Jade at bigpond.com
Mon Apr 17 16:45:58 PDT 2000

>From Gwynydd of Culloden unto the Gathered Cooks:
>Greetings,
>
>While I am not a liver eater, my Lady is (and it is supposed to be a good
>thing to eat if one has arthritis, which she does).

That may be as is.  I have arthritis as well, but I refuse point blank to
eat either liver or kindeys. (I'm the sort of person who will religously
pick out every single bit of kidney in a steak and kidney pie. Or better
still avoid all contact with the stuff)  I realise that with hindsight I
was ruined by my mother who was hopeless at preparing liver and kidneys. My
memories are of tough bits of unidentifiable meat that tasted awful. It
there any way this can be prepared leaving out the liver?
- -Katerine (Who would prefer to find better things for treating her arthritis)