SPCA- LONG!!! was Re: SC - Plastic Ware

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Apr 17 20:30:02 PDT 2000

Thanks for the information.  At this point, Phillip and I plan to arrive for
land grab as well...so far as we know.  The only hitch would be, for me, if and
when I find a new job, they won't let me have the time off.  Though I am trying
to make that a part of the new job negotiations.

We are quite familiar with the trip down to the Orluk Oasis...Baron Durr is an
old friend and we make at least one trip down there during the War.

Yes, we'd love to be included in your posting list so that we can keep track of
what you're doing.  And we hope that you will find your way up to our encampment
as well.  Phillip is an accomplished cook and brewer, though his job doesn't
leave him much time to play these days (along with being Baron!).  It's not
period, but, if we can resurrect the recipe, he has promised to make his
Cranberry Mead for Pennsic, much to the delight of all who have tasted it in the
past.

Thanks again for your offers!

Kiri