SC - What this list is about

Black Jade Black_Jade at bigpond.com
Tue Apr 18 15:32:59 PDT 2000

>If this keeps up the list will end.
>
>Gunthar

Umm. That would be a BAD thing.  Granted there is a whole lot more OT and
controversial things going on that I would like, but isn't that all part
and parcel of a big group?
I joined up a *LONG* time ago, and I have come to rely on this list as a
source of satisfaction and an affermation, that despite what it may be like
in my Barony, there ARE people out there who take interest in something
other than fighting, dancing and embroidery.  If the list dissapeared, I
wouldn't be surprised if I did too.
Maybe everyone should take a real good look at some of the things they post
here.  If you want to say something to only a couple of the people on the
list,  Private Email might be the way to go.  I admit that I've played my
part in the OT game.  I apologise if it has caused anyone severe distress.
I am sorry if I upset someone by anything I might have said in the heat of
anger, but I will NOT apologise to all those people who apparently spend
half their time picking apart statements meant in jest, LOOKING for
something to dissaprove or complain about.  I'm not going to sensor
everything I say to appease the few pollitically correct who can't take a
joke.
Lighten up guys.  We're here to learn, not slam.
- -Katerine (Seriously tee'd off with all the junk and the general attitude
here.)