SC - Lamb recipe and vegetable stew recipe request

Lee-Gwen Booth piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Wed Apr 19 07:41:04 PDT 2000

Simple solution!  Invest in a pressure cooker - I would not be without mine.
It does amazing things to dry beans and makes the most wonderful brown rice
imaginable (what is more, do it properly and you don't even have to drain
it.  Ready, cooked, soft and delicious, and in its own serving dish in about
20 minutes!

Gwynydd of Culloden