SC - Transplanting Tips

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Wed Apr 19 13:05:58 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/19/00 3:37:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
DeSevyngy at aol.com writes:

<<
 Back to the garden (all in pots this year, might be moving this summer) ....

 Isabeau >>

    In that case.......... I recently noticed in a catalog that they had pots
with copper foil tape around the bottom to repel the slugs. Going to have to
try that--maybe I'll actually get some sorrel myself then, instead just
providing a banquet for the creepy-crawlies! (No comments, 'Lanie! I'm only
wanting to repel the small garden varieties of slugs, not Slug

            Ldy Diana