SC - quick important note- update

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Apr 19 15:11:30 PDT 2000

Actually, PC's are compatible with Palm Pilots...it's a very simple matter to
transfer information between the two...and they really do make life a lot
easier.

Actually, I keep all my organizational information on my computer...I put all of
my recipes there, along with shopping lists, menus, schedules, etc.  That way,
when I get ready to go to the event, I simply put together a folder with all of
my information in it.  If my new job includes a lap top, I might even start
taking that to the event instead...the only problem being how to post a laptop
on a wall in the kitchen for all to see....hmmmm...I'll have to think about that
one!

Kiri