SC - Is drinking water "period"

Daniel Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Wed Apr 19 16:44:22 PDT 2000

The
>>  Romans had communal bath rooms with key hole shaped privy holes, I've
seen
>>  pictures.  The sewage was deposited directly into trough filled with
>flowing
>>  water.
>>

>Yeah, but did they drink it at feasts??  I think that was the original
>question.

Well I've had a dog or two that drank from the toilet and as I've heard that
Normans are living proof that Danes slept with wolves ...perhaps  yes
...but in truth I think not.   Hey Siggie!   Perhaps we should serve the
water next feast with a Baby Ruths floating in the pitchers, what you
think?:-)

Daniel Raoul