SC - Scrapple-Recipe-OOP

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Thu Apr 20 00:47:05 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/19/00 10:39:54 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
bmorris at iamdigex.net writes:

> > There are places where you should try scrapple and places where you
should
> not.
>  > <snip>  The commercial stuff (Rapa, etc.) that you
>  > see in the super markets is usually pretty bad.
>
>  Eh, there are some good commercial brands (Habersetts springs to mind)
>  but again, you need to sorta shop by locale....

Hmmmnn.. I always thought "Scrapple" was the term used to describe a
particularly bad round of "Scrabble".

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Such a strange fascination, as I wallow in waste
That such a trivial victory could put a smile on your face.
                                        - Mark Burgess