SC - Getting rid of onion odor

RichSCA at aol.com RichSCA at aol.com
Thu Apr 20 04:42:25 PDT 2000

Hey, it couldn't smell too bad, you got a son!!  I'm an "Olde Spice" kinda
girl myself.

Rayne

In a message dated 4/20/00 2:20:51 AM Central Daylight Time,
CBlackwill at aol.com writes:

<<
 >   Yep, I once worked with a chef who considered garlic on the fingers the
 >  smell of passion.  I don't find the lingering aroma of onions or garlic
 >  objectionable, unless the onion had a particularly hot or biting quality.

 Hmmnnn...My son always tells me "You smell like SPAM, Daddy."  Does anyone
 know if SPAM has the ability to attract women the way onions and garlic
 evidently do?  If so, I could be a very lucky man...

 Balthazar of Blackmoor >>