SC - off topic announcement

RichSCA at aol.com RichSCA at aol.com
Thu Apr 20 06:49:56 PDT 2000

That is terrible news,,, both mundanely and for the Cooks List.  I take it
that you may not have a PC at home.  Just a sidebar... neither does most of
my family members, but since we wanted to email "with them" and they wanted
Internet access, last year for Christmas, we bought them all WEBTV.
Everyone loves it.  Even the 90 year old Grandmother (of whom a computer
would have scared her to death).  "They put out those RAYS, don't ya know???
And people can find out "stuff" about you on them".
= - )

Rayne

In a message dated 4/20/00 8:42:30 AM Central Daylight Time,