SC - Chickpeas

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Thu Apr 20 23:50:40 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/20/00 9:37:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time, LrdRas at aol.com
writes:

>  I can buy #10 cans for $2.29 (a gallon). I would say that in view of
> quantity
>  and fuel costs that is a pretty good deal. :-)

Do you buy these from a restaurant supply company?  If so, the average home
cook , while possibly able to order from a distributor, will most likely not
get the same good price as a restaurant manager or Chef.  Just curious.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Such a strange fascination, as I wallow in waste
That such a trivial victory could put a smile on your face.
                                        - Mark Burgess