SC - molds for gingerbread

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Fri Apr 21 09:25:38 PDT 2000

    Since there's not going to be any heat involved, use just plain old
plaster of paris, and spray the mold with Pam to ensure a good release.
    And the 'do not use with food' notices, I suspect, are more to protect
themselves from being sued by total idiots who made a play-dough dinner, and
then ate it, than anything else. A lawyer friend calls these D'oh! alerts.

    Sieggy