SC- Civilized Food Fights (Was SC - feast catapults)

DeSevyngy at aol.com DeSevyngy at aol.com
Fri Apr 21 11:40:43 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/20/00 6:51:46 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
toby.cobb at comdial.com writes:  refering to civilized food fights...

<< Fellow Cooks, is this practice local to the northern area of Atlantia, or
 are their others that play this game as well?

 Yours in Service
 Toby of Isenfir
 Shire Castellan
 Brewmaster and Bartender of the Red Mountain Inn
 Occasional Cook >>

The art of the civilized food fight is the old practice of the Barony of Loch
Salaan, in Artemisia.  Almost a lost art, I see to it that 'Court' feast I
attend in the Barony has one started.  The sculptures do get quite intricate
and rather fanciful.  One adds to a sculpture and presents it to the next
person (preferably in a most flamboyant manner), if that person decides that
the sculpture has reached perfection (or is just tired of the game) it ends.
The last person to add is considered the winner, but there are certainly no
prizes, just applause.

*wicked grin* Plotting for Solstice Court 2001...

Isabeau

HL Isabeau de Sevyngy
Squired to Sir Sakura kita no Maikeru
Shire of Gryphons Lair