SC - molds for gingerbread

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 21 13:00:45 PDT 2000

I have made whole peach cookies as an illusion food.
For the peach pit, I used chopped nuts bound together
with a little bit of thick peach jam.  I used almonds
for the nuts with a whole one in the center to give
that latrile feeling and flavor. :-)  The irregularity
of the chopped nuts gave it a similar look of of the
peach pit.  This is my idea and not one that I found
anywhere else.

Huette