SC - period asparagus or not

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Apr 24 14:53:09 PDT 2000

To be truthful, I started this thread sometime ago when preparing to cook a
feast weekend-before-last.  And, at the time, I was looking for a period recipe,
and several kind gentles provided me with some.  I think that the thread
continued and developed a life of its own which didn't seem to care whether the
recipes were period or not.  As with you, as I'm finished with the feast, the
suggestions provided sound great and ones that I will try as the veggie is in
season here now!

Kiri