SC - Chambord

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Tue Apr 25 12:28:39 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/25/00 9:58:07 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com writes:

>  Their reasoning was that I still use a hand crank can opener
>  but I have a period waffle maker.

Oohh...Period waffles?  (rubbing hands together with childish grin on his
face) Recipe, please?  Also, how about a description of that waffle maker?  I
would LOVE to have one.  Where'd you pick it up?

Balthazar of Blackmoor
(Who loves waffles, but has never purchased a waffle maker, oddly enough.
It's just one of those things that you mean to do, but never get around to
it...)

Words are Trains for moving past what really has no Name.