Subject: Early Puberty- was Re: SC - Milky Celts

Bethany Public Library betpulib at ptdprolog.net
Mon Apr 24 23:20:10 PDT 2000

So my excuse for excessive fertitlity isn't Him (who has been accused of
making women fertile merely by standing next to them)? It's me and
my-um-rubenesque figure? C'mon over here and I'll pull the other one.......

Aoife

Phlip wrote:
.Apparently, there is a mechanism in women which prevents fertility if she
.doesn't have a certain level of body fat, presumably the amount necessary
.grow a fetus into a baby, and to nurse him/her thereafter. Similar studies
.have had similar results in other species- it is thought that it is a
safety
.mechanism designed to prevent even worse overuse of what must obviously be
.limited resources.
.
.
.Phlip