SC - Chambord

grizly at mindspring.com grizly at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 25 13:36:22 PDT 2000

I found my fondue forks at a local homeplace type store chain called Carolina Pottry.  They came in celo wrapped packs of 6.  We have both an electric and a fuel burner.  New Year evening was meat/oil fondue with several sauces and the obligatory cheese with bread and veggies.  Haven't done chocolate yet, but now you have inspired me!!

niccolo

sca-cooks at ansteorra.org wrote:
> > This sounds terrific.  Do we have to bring our own fondue fork (what do they> call that, anyway)?
>
> Balthazar of Blackmoor

I would appreciate it. As far as I know they are called fondue forks.
I came up with the idea when a couple of friends of mine got me a fondue pot
for Christmas. Their reasoning was that I still use a hand crank can opener
but I have a period waffle maker. So I'm the only person they know that
would actually USE a fondue pot. I need to hit some second hand stores and
get more forks. I'm expecting 15 - 20 to the party.

I'm such a yuppie.

Yers,

Gunthar