SC - educational links, etc.

Ron and Laurene Wells tinyzoo at aracnet.com
Tue Apr 25 14:09:26 PDT 2000

MY SINCERE and DEEPEST apologies!  I have NO IDE how this got sent to the
list THREE TIMES!  It was an accident the first time, I never meant to send
that list of educational and homeschooling sites to this list.  But I do
NOT know how it got posted THREE times!?!?  I only sent it once, by
accident.  For those of you who may be curious in my explanation,  I was
trying to share the opportunity to subscribe to this list with a fellow
homeschooler.  My email program would not let me "insert recipient" to the
body of the text, so I pasted the address into the "to" section, but I
forgot to delete it from the "to section after I pasted it into the
text!  I'm sorry!!!  Hopefully this mishap will quickly pass and you all
can get back to whatever you were talking about.  I'm about 2 months behind
on reading messages for this list.  I don't think I will ever get caught up
now.  My kids need me, and I just don't seem to have enough time to spend
with them AND post to this list every day.  I still like the SCA Cooks list
though, and I still recconmend it to others.  I apologise again for the
confusion.

- -Laurene

1.) Do you love books?
2.) Do you know someone else who loves books?
3.) Would you like to make an income while making a difference?

If you can answer YES to any of these questions, then
take a look at the DK Family Learning opportunity!
http://homes.arealcity.com/heavens_blessings/dk/DKFL.htm

Sign up APRIL 1st through MAY 5th for only $59!!
Regular cost of distributor kit is $99, don't miss this chance!
   Retail value of books and supplies in the kit is over $200.