SC - greek easter bread recipe request

Lisa Lovell lalovell at sonic.net
Wed Apr 26 06:26:59 PDT 2000

Not only Greek but Russian, Polish, Armenian... all the Eastern Orthodox
celebrate Pascha on 30 April this year. Next year we'll be in sync. and
celebrate on 15 April along with the Western Church   :)

Here are a few more recipes:

http://www.recipe-a-day.com/archives/apr/04_Apr_98_Tsoureki_(Greek_Easter_Bread).html

http://voulgarakis.homepage.com/tsoureki.htm

....and a very good article about various Greek Easter customs including
suggestions for some other traditional Greek Easter foods:
http://www.addgr.com/comp/vefa/grcuis.htm