SC - Cold Soup/Vegetables?

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Apr 26 07:06:32 PDT 2000

It is...and the wonderful thing about it is that the cucumbers are another of
those things that replace electrolytes (or so I understand), so it's good for
you, as well.  I only wish I could document it as period.  I did serve it at one
feast as a period-type dish (all of the ingredients were period, and I
understand that soups of similar types were served in period).  I haven't done
it since and would like to!

Kiri