SC - new to the list

Guenevere Nelson-Melby Guenevere_Nelson-Melby at needham.k12.ma.us
Thu Apr 27 04:20:53 PDT 2000

I too, am a recent subscriber, and I couldn't be happier. Perhaps that is
because, unlike the fellow who found the group a bit standoffish, I didn't
subscribe to find a community of friends, although that may happen.  I
subscribed because my interest in food is becoming an obsession, and I
needed to feed that obsession. This group works for me.

I don't see the group as elitist or cold. Rather,  I see a group of people
who are passionate enough about food (and history, and authenticity) to
argue about it, which is, quite frankly, wonderful.
Guenevere