SC - Wanted: Period recipes for Organ Meats - particularly Heart

Lee-Gwen Booth piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Thu Apr 27 10:51:22 PDT 2000

Unto the Gathered Cooks does Gwynydd make the following appeal:

Having had such success with the Noumbles, I have been emboldened and would
like to try out other dishes of organ meats on my Lady.  She tells me that
she has never had heart and would like to try it.  No recipes for tripe or
brains please!  As well, I don't have an oven so please bear this in mind.
I am looking for period recipes.

Many Thanks
Gwynydd (who also would have sent greetings to the various newcomers, but
thought that there was quite a lot of welcoming going on already and she
didn't want to add to the large number of messages out there (as well, I
also didn't see Aethelwulf's opening message).  My welcome is, however,
heartfelt.)