SC - another try

catwho at bellsouth.net catwho at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 27 13:39:56 PDT 2000

>   My library of books is small currently and needs
>    to grow to cover the basics.also my equipment
>    is non-existent and that situation needs to be cared
>    for as well.all advice/suggestons will be taken as
>    i truly want to be as good as i can be

A noble goal.  Unless you have a deep pocket book, starting off small
is the best way.  And with today's technology and the resources that
we have on the internet you need not even have to buy much as far as
recipes.  Start with Cariodoc's Miscellany
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/cariadoc/miscellany.html
and http://florilegium.org/files/FOOD/idxfood.html  Both of these are
great launching pads.

As far as kitchen utensils, it would help to know what you do have.
A pot is always useful  and sometimes a spoon. :-)

Melbrigda
There was som deceptyon or frawdulent
induction that hath made her to condescende
therunto

Visit my website at http://milkmama.tripod.com/sca.html