SC - Pennsic Cookery Classes

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Fri Apr 28 00:30:13 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/28/00 12:21:05 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
allilyn at juno.com writes:

> Brangwayna will be there, too, and many other good cooks.  (She doesn't
>  like chocolate--we get her share)

Oh, for a minute there I thought you wrote "She doesn't like chocolate"...Of
course, I know that can't possibly be what you meant.  Right?  Please say I
am right...

If, in fact, she does not like chocolate, you should immediately check the
nape of her neck for the Alien Control Device insertion point, and remove it!
 Be warned, large amounts of green blood will spray out, but it is the only
way to defeat the Alien controlling her body.

Words are Trains for moving past what really has no Name.