SC - Re: SC 'zines to recommend

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Fri Apr 28 16:32:03 PDT 2000

        While we are on the subject of recommending reading materials,  who
recommends what magazines?

    I just recieved a "fabulous offer"  from  >COOK'S ILLUSTRATED<  and
wondering if it's worth all the publishers claim it to be.  I do subscribe
to   >HERBAL COMPANION<  and > BON  APPETIT<  and >KITCHEN GARDENER<  and
would recommend them to anyone interested in our study of cooking.   I must
admit to the occasional  >HOME COOKING<  on the sly.  That is just too
"modern" and too far away from our endeavors.

        Just wondering what else is out there.

        Caointiarn