SC - Humoral Theory revisited (briefly, I hope)

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Sat Apr 29 02:26:42 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/28/00 7:20:17 AM Pacific Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

>  I wonder if perhaps, as today, people in period did ignore the
>  advice of their doctors, but had their tastes in food shaped to some
>  extent by medical opinion anyway.

This seems likely.  People in general seem to have the best of intentions
when they set out to "eat properly", but generally lose the momentum when
confronted with a tantalizing piece of cheese wrapped in bacon and deep fried
in fat.  Num Num!

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Words are Trains for moving past what really has no Name.