SC - Don't like Chocolate?!?

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sat Apr 29 06:04:24 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/28/2000 9:51:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
baronsig at peganet.com writes:

<< GASP!> Even the Pennsic milkchocomanna? The main reason people REALLY
 come to Pennsic? >>

Nope, can't stand that either.  But I'll tell you something - the *white*
milk at Pennsic is far, far better than anything I can buy at home, and the
only milk I will drink straight without protest.  I've come to the conclusion
that it must be the milk, not the chocolate, that makes Pennsic chocolate
milk so good.  I think the milkfat content must be higher; for me to get a
similar taste texture here, I have to buy half-and-half!

Brangwayna