SC - An Introduction and a Question

allilyn at juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Sat Apr 29 11:55:21 PDT 2000

Hi Clotild, and welcome to the list.  Do you know about the Florilegium?
It's a collection of articles and postings in reference to EVERYTHING.  I
was looking at it today and noticed a file on finger foods in the Food
section.  Lots of good stuff there!  Also a file on camping cooking
without refrigeration, + others like that.

http://lg_photo.home.texas.net/florilegium/index.html

What I tried to find today was an answer to my question in another post
about the effect that different cooking methods had on foods.  There are
57 pp on 'utensils', including some of my posts I'd forgotten, but
nothing on how iron/pottery/stewing/baking/roasting and all the etc.
effect the food.  Hope to find some opinions as I continue through the
posts.

Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com