SC - Re:the top 8 icks list

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Sun Apr 30 22:29:05 PDT 2000

hey all from Anne-Marie

Balthazar and Glenda speak on pnut butter in celery sticks....

dont forget our other family treats:
peanut butter on celery sticks with raisens (those are the "ants" on the
log ;))
peanut butter and marshmallow creme sandwhiches
peanute butter and banana sandwiches
peanut butter and sweet pickle sandwhiches (one of my faves as a kid, tho
you had to dry off the pickles so they wouldnt make the bread soggy!)
peanut butter and honey sandwiches (I still eat this sometimes :))
and of course peanut butter and jelly. Extra special treat was to have them
in your lunch on ritz crackers instead of bread. tres chic!

none of my european friends understand our fascination with peanut butter,
but I guess it all depnds on what you grow up on. in my house as a kid, it
was one of the few protein sources my mom could afford.

mmmm.......peanut butter......I understand there's a great african stew
using peanut butter and chicken and vegetables.....

- --AM, who really is a food snob usually :)