SC - Green soup

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Sun Apr 2 19:58:06 PDT 2000

My Lord,
I believe that I copied it directly out of *Pleyn Delit*.  (the yellow
paperback edition) However, I have had that recipe stored, as shown, in my
computer files that I may long ago have copied it out and made substitutions
in my head.  I do not own the book.  Can anyone who owns a copy of *Pleyn
Delit* check the recipe for acuracy for me?
Thank you , Phillipa
<<
 Lady Phillipa, does this recipe come from your personal files, or is it
 just that I skimmed too quickly through Pleyn Delit? Or that I looked in
 the wrong edition? ;  ) >>