SC - St Martha's Guild ROCKS!!

Etain1263 at aol.com Etain1263 at aol.com
Mon Apr 3 11:17:50 PDT 2000

This was a thoroughly enjoyable and educational outing!  (that should sound
pompous enough!).  Now.....It was FUN!!  I shall definitely be returning to
that store!  (with more appropriate and comfortable footwear!) Thank you to
Ras for sharing his vast pool of knowledge on foodstuffs. (hmm...do we have a
database of Ras's mind?...no...don't go there...)  Now...to return to my
shire and inflict....er....share my newfound knowledge!  They WILL eat period
food...and LIKE it!

Etain