SC - OOP Passover

Marian Deborah Rosenberg Marian.Deborah.Rosenberg at washcoll.edu
Mon Apr 3 18:39:42 PDT 2000

Greetings,

  My 20 year old brother invited the family to drive from Maryland to Alabama
for Thanksgiving dinner this November and made a phenomenal spread.  My family,
knowing that I have been learning more and more about cooking and getting better
and better have invited themselves to Pesach dinner.  (Not as bad as it sounds,
gives me a very welcome chance to see them, and they have offered to bring more
than their fair share of food).  As I have yet to find any cooking discussion
group with the wellspring of knowledge sca-cooks possesses I am sending out
another out of period food request.

So, I am looking for a matzoh ball soup recipe and ideas for the dinner which
will feature chicken as the meat.

- -M