SC - molasses

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Apr 3 18:38:14 PDT 2000

A good friend of mine would heartily agree with you (personally, I can't stand
the sugared stuff).  If you have the chance or the friends, get the Canadian
version of classic Coke--apparently, it's not made with corn syrup.  My friend
likes it so well, you could probably bribe her to do just about anything for a
12pack.
- --Maire