SC - How do you know a dish was well liked or hated?

Brian L. Rygg or Laura Barbee-Rygg rygbee at montana.com
Tue Apr 4 13:07:52 PDT 2000

I do look for feedback from people I trust to give me an honest answer.  For
example, I know that Master P. (our local Peer) doesn't like raisins in his
meat, but it doesn't stop me from making "Roo stew" -- I just don't expect
him to eat it.  I make sure there are other main dishes without the
offending fruit, or at least offer a choice of sauces.  I, personally, like
to try new (to me) recipes out at Cooks' Guild to get feedback and an idea
of prep time, etc.  I also try to balance the unusual with the more familiar
when I can.

Raoghnailt