Goodbye (RANT) (Was: Re: SC - Is Arrowroot Period?)

Lee-Gwen Booth piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Tue Apr 4 13:33:13 PDT 2000

I do have some understanding of how you feel, and feel very sad that you are
leaving - I am only new here myself and thus I barely know you, but I hate
to see the sort of anger and hurt you expressed.  In a lot of ways you are
right, I noticed that when I plowed into the "Lady Seton's Project" debate!

I actually do enjoy the give and take of the discussions on the list -
although some of the arrogance (including mine on "feastocrat") is very hard
to take.  I am sure that no-one on the list wanted to make you feel this way
and I hope that they are, as I am, hanging their heads for allowing this
situation to occur.

Regretfully,
Gwynydd of Culloden