LET'S KEEP ON TOPIC FOLKS Re: SC - OT Israel

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Tue Apr 4 15:23:37 PDT 2000

Good Gentles!
THIS   IS WAY , WAY OFF TOPIC and I absolutly insist that we get back to the
theme of this list which is cooking.

I was also a bit uncomfortable up on my soapbox when I spoke about keeping
kosher.  Let's leave religion off this list too!!  If you have any questions
on that score I will try to answer them off list or if I do not know the
answer I will find out for you.  BUT this is a list to exchange ideas about
medieval cooking  NOT politics and NOT religion!!!!!

Please don't make  run and get Poppa Gunthar!!!
Lady Phillipa Seton
(today, the annoyed)

<<
 While Israel does recieve quite a lot of money from the Americans it is
nothing
 approaching the percentage of its GNP that it used to be and one of the
stances
 of some of the religious parties is that American Jews should keep our money
 and spend it more on things like educating American Jews about Jewry.  The
 money from the JNF isn't as important to them now and hasn't been for some
 time. >>